Since 2012, the Tuesday after Thanksgiving has become known as Giving Tuesday. Whether it is donating money to a charitable cause or volunteering, Giving Tuesday is a day set to benefit the community.
This Giving Tuesday is also my first Match Day for my fundraising efforts for the Ironman Foundation. As I work towards raising a total $15,000 to be used as grants for non-profit organizations through the foundation, I will be matching donations made on Tuesday, November 30th*!
Let's have a little fun by choosing your favorite race type. Let your donation amount be your vote:
- Donate an amount ending in 0 for triathlon
- Donate an amount ending in 2 for running
- Donate an amount ending in 5 for cycling
- Donate an amount ending in 7 for other types of race (swim, spartan, etc) and put your race type in the comments.
- Donate an amount ending in 9 if cheering for others is your favorite!
I hope to be hosting a couple more match days throughout my St. George Fundraising. If you are your company would be willing to fund a Match Day - please email me!
If you can't donate today, please still consider sharing this blog post! Your comments are also very much appreciated, as they are like virtual hugs that keep me motivated to keep moving forward!
*maximum match of $500